Friday, November 16, 2007

Homemade Pasta (Aunt Carm)

2 1/4 cups flour
2 eggs
1 Tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. salt
1/4 cup water

Mix all the above ingredients in a food processor. Mix until dough pulls away from the sides of the processor.

This recipe makes about 1 pound of fresh noodles. Cut them anyway you like and with any method you prefer. (For spaghetti, homemade soup, halushki, you decide). They are oh so easy. Better yet , they are oh so delicious.

I usually make several batches of these at any given time. I cut them up several different ways and I prefer to freeze them rather than dry them. I place the cut noodles on a floured cookie sheet and freeze for about an hour on the pan. Then I bag then up in freezer bags to use whenever my heart desires.

Enjoy! Élvez! Piacere! Gustirati! Radosť!

No comments: